Centergas Fuels, Inc. is a privately owned company with 43 years of experience operating retail and wholesale refined product companies.
In 2004 management decided to concentrate on purchasing and consolidating small propane companies to create synergies that would be beneficial to the operation of a large regional propane retail and wholesale distribution company.
Centergas Fuels has purchased 21 propane companies and has opened 5 more operations, from the ground up, during its growth plan to date. Centergas Fuels has accomplished its goal of becoming one of the largest regional propane operators in 6 southwestern and midwestern states.
Centergas Fuels, Inc. has exclusive use of a fleet of propane tankers (Taylor Energy, LLC.) to transport product to its district offices and to wholesale customers. After extensive planning and research, Centergas Fuels, Inc. is proud to announce the opening of our first railcar division located in Neosho, MO. This expansion to the Centergas family has been greatly anticipated and is currently being utilized to increase product supply as well as to ensure more efficient and cost effective delivery to not only current customers, but future customers as well.
Centergas Fuels, Inc. strives to exceed customer expectations in all areas. From the customer service representative that takes the fuel orders to the delivery of the customer’s fuel. Our fuel and propane handlers are trained in all areas of safety, meeting, or commonly exceeding the highest safety standards in the industry.
With our continuing growth in the TX, OK, AR and MO area, we are sure you will be able to locate a Centergas Fuels facility that serves your area.
Through purchase and consolidation, Centergas Fuels now has 18 district warehouse locations and 1 wholesale division, as well as a corporate office located in Amarillo, Texas. These district locations are:
- CG Amarillo, TX – Serving both propane, fuel and ethanol customers in the northwest TX panhandle.
- CG Pampa, TX - Serving both propane and fuel customers in the northeast TX panhandle.
- CG Wheeler, TX - Serving customers in the northern TX panhandle and western OK.
- CG Littlefield, TX - Serving both propane and fuel customers in the central and western TX panhandle.
- CG Abilene, TX - Serving both propane and fuel customers on the southern TX panhandle and northern central TX.
- CG Altus, OK – After purchasing an existing propane company in Sayre, OK, a new distribution office was built in Altus, OK. The Sayre operation was then merged into the new Altus, OK operation allowing CG to serve customers in both areas.
- CG Carnegie, OK – Serving all areas within a 50 mile radius of Carnegie, OK.
- CG Sallisaw, OK – The purchase of two propane companies in Sallisaw, OK and one in Tahlequah, OK created the Sallisaw district warehouse which serves propane customers in a 100 mile radius of Sallisaw, OK.
- CG Evening Shade, AR – A recent purchase, the Evening Shade, AR warehouse serves propane customers in eastern OK and north central AR.
- CG Hiwasse, AR – The recent purchase of a propane company in Cassville, MO has made it possible for the Hiwasse, AR district warehouse to serve both northwestern AR as well as southwestern MO.
- CG Sarcoxie, MO - Serving both propane and fuel customers in southwestern MO.
- CG Southwest City, MO - Serving propane customers.
- CG Fairland, OK - Serving propane customers.
- CG Cassville, MO - Serving propane customers.
- CG Sayre, OK - Serving propane customers.
- CG McLean, TX - Serving both propane and fuel customers.
- CG Branson West, MO - Serving both propane and fuel customers.
- CG Wholesale Division – Serves commercial customers that require full truckloads of both fuel and propane.
- CG Hodgen, OK – Serving propane customers.